4K video downloader is a powerful utility. You can download 4K and 360-degree videos easily. It supports video downloading from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc. You may face the error “4k video downloader not parsing” while downloading a video.
There could be a couple of reasons for that. So, today we will walk you through a step-by-step guide to fix this error. Because of this error, you may not be able to download your favorite video.
Recommended: Download 4K Video Downloader Free
4k Video Downloader Can’t Parse Link
You may face this error even after having the valid 4K video downloader activation key. So, it’s normal and you don’t need to worry. Because there are a couple of fixes you can try. Also, the problem is not always with the software.
Therefore, you need to look for some of the possible reasons for this error. Please check for the following factors and try the possible fixes.
Possible reasons for the error
- Video or playlist privacy settings
- Antivirus software or windows security
- Reboot required
- 4K downloader settings
- Geographic location
- Change privacy: The video or playlist you are looking for download could be private. So, changing the privacy to the public can fix this problem.
- Turn off PC security: The antivirus on your PC or the windows security could detect 4K downloader as a possible threat. Resulting in error to not parsing the video link. Turning antivirus or windows security could solve the error also.
- Reboot PC: Restarting your PC can also fix this problem.
- Change Settings: The output folder for downloaded video can also be the possible reason for this error. So, you can change it in smart mode setting.
- Use VPN: A VPN is a virtual point network that can help in changing your internet proxy. Because some of the videos may not be available in your current location. So, VPN can help you change the location to fix this issue.