Youtube Video Downloader YTD Pro
There are many software’s to download YouTube videos but the best that I recommend is YTD Pro (Youtube video downloader). Ytd can download full HD quality videos with high speed. So to download YouTube videos you have to install YTD. Its only 24MB software.
YTD Video Downloader is more than a Youtube downloader. It helps you to download HD and HQ videos, from dozens of other sites (Facebook, Dailymotion,etc.) and convert them to other video formats. The program is easy to use. Just specify the URL, similar to a Youtube downloader, for the video you want to download and click the Download button. From there, YTD Video Downloader will download the video from the URL you specified. The program also allows you to convert downloaded videos for iPad, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Cell Phone, Windows Media, and XVid, or play video that you have previously downloaded or converted.
The YTD Video Downloader interface includes a tabbed format for easy downloading, converting, and playing, and a new Activity tab allows you to keep track of multiple downloads and conversions in real time. The program has the ability to download full playlists as opposed to just one video.
Here are the steps to download and install YTD pro for free
How to download YTD pro
1. Click on the Download link below
2. Now open the download folder, Right click on YTD Setup and click on run as Administrator
3. When finish dialogue appear’s uncheck Start YTD video Downloaders now ( important Step)
4. Now open YTD file folder and Copy the ‘’ ytd ’’
5. Now open C: drive, then open Program Files(x86) and then open Green Tree Application
6. Just paste and replace the file here as shown below
Important Note: When you open YTD it ask each time to update YTD. You have to click on Remind me later.
How to Download YouTube Videos
YTD not only download videos from YouTube but also from other sites (like facebook, Twitter, Dailymotion) in the same manner.
1. Open video that you want to download, right click on the video and click on copy video URL
2. Now open YTD and paste the URL as shown in the figure below.
3. Then click on the download
4. Done, your video will start downloading and can be seen in the activity tab
How to download whole playlist from Youtube
1. Open playlist on youtube that you want to download
2. Copy the url and paste in YTD
3. It will ask you to download playlist
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.